Ninja says...

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our Visit to the Ekka






On Friday the 8th of August, 2BP visited the Ekka along with a number of very helpful Mum's and Dad's. We caught the train to the Ekka and arrived just in time to have morning tea in the Enchanted Forest. Some of us took part in a Musical Statues game before we headed off to see some of the Pavilions - the Woolworths, Queensland Government, Agricultural and China displays. Some of us even managed to squeeze in a quick visit to the Animal Nursery to pat some baby animals. The highlight of the day had to be the Showbag Pavilion where we shopped for our favourite show bags. The train was very busy and crowded on the way back to Manly but we all managed to get a seat and chat about our very exciting day. We had a fantastic time at Ekka 08!

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi 2 big people.The ekka sounds really fun!My brother and his friends are going tonight.I wish i could go too.But he's geting us a show bag,but we have to pay for it!I really like you picture trail as well!You must know alot about China.See you at school.Melissa Bye,bye

Flynn said...

wow thats awesome i wish i can go to the ekka this year i might be going on wednesday

Anonymous said...

The EKKA was so cool and it was so educational too

Anonymous said...

It was great hey mrs pledger i hope you had fun

Anonymous said...

Hi 2BP did have a good day at the Ekka. Love Piper and lara.

Anonymous said...

hi 2bp i like the china stuff and ekka stuff by riley

Anonymous said...

Dear mrs Pleger and mrs Bednell. We loved the EKKA and we hope we can go ther next year and we loved our show bag.

lauren d said...

Hi 2BP, I really wish I can go to the ekka next year.I wonder what will be there? What was your favourite bit mrs p?

Anonymous said...

Hi 2bp how wos it at the ekka

Daniel said...

hi 2BP we went to the ekka it was
fun I saw cows pigs ducks I got a
show bag by daniel;

Anonymous said...

Hi 2BP did you like china thing. from piper.

Anonymous said...

I like the Ekka it was cool.

Anonymous said...

Hi its Max the Ekka was good.I thik 2bp love it.

Anonymous said...

I liked the EKKA! it was so fun.I wished that I can go on the rides. Isabella G

Anonymous said...

Hi 2BP the Ekka was grat



Jaime

OJ IS A CHICKEN said...

How many show bags did you get? I didn't go to Ekka this year. I hope I go to it next year. Did you get to pat any farm animals? Did you get to go on rides?
Olivia J