Ninja says...

Friday, March 13, 2009

A Good School Team

This week in 2BP we talked about our school team. We made a HUGE list of school jobs that filled our classroom whiteboard - WOW! As a class we then walked around the school and visited some people in the school to find out what job they did and did they consider themselves a part of the school team. After many, many interviews with school team members like the librarian, school officers, school crossing supervisors and teachers we headed back to the classroom to make a list of things that make a good school team. Here's what we came up with....

A good school team needs to:
  • listen to others
  • do your job
  • work together
  • share
  • take turns
  • use your manners
  • respect everyone
  • be safe
  • help each other
  • follow the rules

14 comments:

2 Big People said...

Hi 2BP
You are doing a great job at working as a team!
It is so good to be part of your class!
:)
Mrs P

Anonymous said...

Caitlin thinks this class blog is so cool ... and so do I. I am even learning to touch type, although Caitlin is better than me.
Karen Scott

Anonymous said...

I agree Mrs Pledger. Bailey Rose

Anonymous said...

I think its good to work as a team. We have 5 people in our family we have to work as a team to get things done.

Anonymous said...

We a the 2bp team! nicholas

Anonymous said...

we cant wait till we make our blogs lachlan and ben.

Anonymous said...

we are a good scool team Tiarnan

Anonymous said...

we are a good scool team Tiarnan

Anonymous said...

A good scool team is to woke together



jordan sebastian

Anonymous said...

Hi our nams are Tim and Ryan. we like 2bps blog.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends I love dances mat typing.I know I can keep my hands togther.Love from Caitlin and Tabitha.

Anonymous said...

On Scorpion Island the kids work together as a team so they can win a island torch.


Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs P and the class I like . yoar Blog It Look's interesting. and I am frome 2m my namme is Jack D.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends I like the thing where you close your eyes and think about patenes colers and nice thing's.By Tabitha