Ninja says...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Mining for Minerals and Paper Person















This week 2BP went 'mining for minerals' in a choc chip cookie. It's amazing how many choc chips you will find in one chocolate chip cookie! We used a very special digging tool to help separate the choc chip minerals from the cookie - a tooth pick!

Students completed a Paper Person in Religion. This paper person was used to illustrate how the attributes of the Holy Spirit are present in someone. Things like love, patience, peace and joy were illustrated on the paper person using words and drawings.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear 2BP,
Your mining for minerals is great and your paper pperson is great too.from Ailish.

Anonymous said...

I wish we had this unit more.




by MARCUS

Anonymous said...

I bet making volcanos was fun.

Anonymous said...

It was fun mining for minerals 2bp had to mine in a choc chip cokie we had to mine for the choc chip and got to eat the choc chip.



CaitlinS

Anonymous said...

2bp rosc i like l lone about rokcs.lachlan

Anonymous said...

mineing for minerals was fun.
Oliver

Olivia and Bianca said...

Hi 2bp we loved mining for minrals did you like the minrals?

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Tim and I love 2bp's blog because it is fun to read and great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I liked writeing on the picture.jay

Anonymous said...

I liked writing on the paper.It was fun. jay

Anonymous said...

Hi 2bp I think your blog is fantastic.pATRICK.

Anonymous said...

Dear 2BP,
Your paper people are great.
From Ailish and Lachlan.

Anonymous said...

My name is Imogen and I love 2BP.
When we did our Paper Person I did it with Campbell. We did peace.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever know that you can't
breeth uder the grour.by Oliver...

Tabitha said...

Hi 2bp,Ailish and I made a paper person.It was so (fun)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you know that when we were mining for minerals we mined a chocolate chip cookie? And after we
got to eat it after we mined as much as we could, of course we were
mining with a tooth pick.


Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Hi 2bp your blog is cool I like your fish it is very good I like the bfg. from Michael.

Anonymous said...

hello my name is jordan. I had A great time at the paper people

Anonymous said...

Dear 2BP I had lots of fun mining for minerals.I found lots of minerals.
From Madeline.