Ninja says...

Friday, July 17, 2009

Drums and GAS!














Welcome back 2BP for Term 3. When we arrived back after our holidays we discovered that our Unit work this term is 'Love My Planet'. There have been a number of clues left in our classroom this week about 'GAS!' and we think this has something to do with our excursion to Pullenvale Environmental Education Centre in a couple of weeks time. We have met Billie Baker-Smith and her Mum, listened to the GAS! song and learnt a little about climate change and how we can look after our Planet. We are keeping our eyes peeled for more clues next week!

Our first week back at school ended with a visit from an African Drumming group. WOW! were they fantastic. Everybody got to have a go at drumming and singing and our teachers even danced!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi my name is jordan.I like the draming and I wood like to find out what gas stands for.

Caitlin's Blog said...

I liked the africen drums when the people played the drums.

Katie said...

2bp GAS sounds like fun and good because you wouldn't of put it on your blog if it wasn't good. I guess you are going to the PEEC.




From Katie

Tabitha's Blog said...

Dear 2bp,didn't you like the African drumers because I sure did,uh I just can't wait till we are going to PEEC.I was wondering
what dose gas mean?Oh I fogot do you want to know what PEEC means.
Pulinvail envirmental egeikaion center.





from Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Dear 2BP,
We loved the African Drums.And the unit we are learning about is great!!!!
From Ailish and Caitlin O

Anonymous said...

We are learning about gas and our plant Eath.We are haveing lots of fun learning aboat gas and our plant Earth.We are allso learning aboat keeping our plant Earth nice and tidy.There are lots of diffrent tips of gas.If we don't keep our plant Earth nice and tidy our plant Earth will change.Lots of animals are dieing out because people arnt keeping keeping are plant Earth nice and tidy and that is very sad.

Anonymous said...

I liked the drums and gas invitash it was relly fun and good.jay.

Anonymous said...

hi 2bp you rule the earth.nick

Caitlin's Blog said...

This wednesday 2bp are going on an exscersen.

Anonymous said...

2bp is a good and fun class to be in i like 2bp loss .lachlan

Anonymous said...

I like your blog 2BP.

Connor's blog folio said...

I really liked the people who did the drumming and my favourite part was when we got to play on the bongos