Ninja says...

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Stroogle








This week, Author and Illustrator Dr Cameron visited SJV to run workshops with students. 2BP built a submarine by cutting and pasting different shapes and learnt a little about being an author and illustrator. Dr Cameron also introduced us to his exciting range of books including books about creating cool characters and Pie Rats!

This is our last week for our Mystery item quiz. The Mystery item from last week was a washing dolly. This wooden tool was used to mix the clothes around in the washing tub - very hard work. This weeks item has something to do with light. Good luck and leave a comment with you answer.

15 comments:

Timothy's Blog said...

its a bell

Marcus' Blog said...

I think the mistery item is a candle lighter.

Katie's Blog said...

I think I know what the item is I think it is a thing to put out a candle.


Katie

Patrick's Blog said...

I think it is a candle lighter.

Anonymous said...

*Dear 2bp*
I am commenting on our blog today because I'm guessing what the mysterey item is.I think it is used
for putting out a candle.




TABITHA

Rosie's Blog said...

to 2bp mrs P and mrs B

your blog is very delightful,it is the best blog you have made!!!!



Love Rosie xxxx

Anonymous said...

I think its are candle lighter.

Anonymous said...

Dear 2BP,
I loved the Another from Stroogle. It was great because I like to read Stroogle.It was fun!!!!!!!
From Ailish*

Anonymous said...

I think IT was so fun tanks for the year you are the best techs in te wold.

Caitlin's Blog said...

the item was to put out a canndle.

Matthew's Blog folio said...

I liked mack the submarine it was fun macking the submarine I wish I was like Cameron.

Bertie's Blogfolio said...

I learnt a lot with Cameron Stelzer. I learnt how to make a submarine. I went on the stroogle.

Connor's blog folio said...

The Stroogle book is cool! I want to get the black t-shirt.

Caitlin's Blog said...

I think the item is a snuffer

Nicholas' Blog said...

I think the item is a stik that gets the fire off.