Ninja says...

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Bible Story and a Red Car


It was News Time this week for Group 3 and Fox showed us his remote control car. It was big, red and went very fast. 2BP took it out for a spin on the blue area - WOW!

In Religion on Wednesday we talked more about the Bible story - The Feeding of the Five Thousand. We made a sea in our classroom and performed a role play showing how Jesus and his disciples spoke to the crowd and how a little boy shared his food with everyone.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the red remote control and it was cool

Anonymous said...

the car looks cool and looks good. from matthew

Anonymous said...

that week was fun.sabrina

Anonymous said...

That week was a lot of fun.We acted out feeding the five thousden.Fox also brang in his car for news time. Ella

Anonymous said...

It was fun playing the game .Hannah

Tommy said...

the red car was cool.I liked it

Anonymous said...

I liked foxes red car and it went pretty fast and in the bible story I got to be the jenerous little boy that gave his lunch to the starving people.

by alex

Anonymous said...

I like the car. I liked the shiney red coat.Sarah

Anonymous said...

hi fox its me gerry i liked your ferari itwas awsom and I like cars to.

Anonymous said...

I liked that red car becuse it looked cool.And my freind fox brot that rad car.
by Georgia

Anonymous said...

The bible story we laered about Mosis it was fun. by Ben

Anonymous said...

The fish are great!! by Brennan

Anonymous said...

i wish i lernt about it. caitlyn