Ninja says...

Friday, October 29, 2010

Fun with Maths and Monster Project



We have had so much fun in 2BP this week. First of all we went to a Fun with Maths workshop in the library where we played with lots of different maths equipment and games to find solutions to problems.

This week we finished building our monster parts and today we worked with 2R and 2M to put the monster all together. Our monster now lives in the library and we invite you to come and meet him. We are now deciding on a name for our monster and Mrs M has sent his photo into the Monster Project.


18 comments:

alexsblog said...

the monster project was fun so was fun with maths.

Anonymous said...

The monster project was very fun

Anonymous said...

The Monster looks weird.I like it.by Luke

Anonymous said...

the monster is really cool it is getting a name.

Anonymous said...

making the monster was fun.caitlyn

Anonymous said...

the monster looks funny. I like it.

Anonymous said...

The monster is crazy and I think it is 10/10 good job by jack

Anonymous said...

wow the monster looks good
from Rhys

Anonymous said...

I liked the monster project becuse it looks good.And I think we should be code slope. by Georgia

Anonymous said...

last week we were puting our monster together it was totaly fun I did the hair and bellybutton bafore we put our monster together we went tothe librery to do fun with maths it was fun my fathrite activiti was the train one by Gerry.

Anonymous said...

Bilding the Monstar wes very fun. I bilt the hands with my friend luke. I dowt now wate to call the Monstar. by Fox.

Anonymous said...

look at the monster it is cool it has a jetske he is big. from ethan

Anonymous said...

we are having a great time doing the monster it is going great we have made the monster it is a cool monster we are choosing the name for it.

alexsblog said...

I liked fun with maths.

Anonymous said...

jack said a good monster

Sam's Blog said...

the monster project was so fun

Anonymous said...

Hi 2bp
was the makeing bit the fun bit?
I thenk it was fun

Hemant's Blogfolio said...

The monster project was was fun to do. and fun to create.