Ninja says...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Mathletics and Fruit Loops


This week 2V have started using Mathletics as part of Maths Groups. We have been working on activities about Number, playing our games and competing against other students around the world in Live Mathletics.

Today in our Unit work - You, Me, Us - we had fun with our friends. We played a game called Sticky Popcorn and then we had to wear a blindfold and feed each other fruit loops! We each had 10 fruit loops to give to our partner without dropping any off the spoon.

9 comments:

joshua said...

daer mrs b I got all of the ansrs rite on the fruit loops they wor good.

Juliet said...

dear Mrs.B I love the fruit loops
taste testing.I'v never tasted fruit loops ther dilshes.I hope we can do fuit loops agane.Have a wonderfull weekend.
BIY.

joshua nana said...

Dear Ms B
I miss study ladder. I wish we could go on it more.

Claudia said...

Dear miss b
B i loved eating the froot lops they were very very yummy

Jemma said...

Dear Mrs b the fruit loops where very yummy can we please do that again. from Jemma

Matthew and christopher said...

Eating fruit loops was fun and tastey.

Baylin said...

2v has had a good time in this now are a

mrs.Juliet said...

I love



MATHLETICS

Miss Ruby said...

Dear Mrs B it was fun eating the fruit loops I have never eaten them before.