Ninja says...

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hullabazoo!

SJV had a special visit last week from an author, Lisa Hollier and illustrator, Tracey Roper. Their book is called Hullabazoo! It is the story of a young boy, Lachlan, who goes on a trip to the zoo with his dad. Things start to turn a little crazy when Lachlan drops his hat into the water. The illustrations are wonderful with lots of detail and colour. Tracey told us that they took hundreds of photos at zoos and of their family. Then she put them on the computer like a collage. When she was happy with the final picture she painted it. What a fantastic artist!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work on making the book i love to read it.

LUI said...

I like how the stems are growing.

meenal said...

The story was awesome and thanks for sharing.

asha said...

I liked the pictures a lot

CAMERTON said...

THE BOOK WAS REALLY INTERESTING
I CAN'T WAIT TILL WE CAN READ THE NEXT BOOK.

Emma said...

I liked the story and the pages in the book.

Caitlin said...

I loved the title I don't know about you and it was great!

MAX said...

I hope I get to read their new book .

olivia said...

I loved reading Hullabazoo because it
had grate informatin on when i go to
the zoo

Kalin said...

The authors made great books and especially HULLABAZOO!


Grace said...

How did they make Hullabazoo!It's just amazing.

Darcy said...

The book has pictures that look alive.

Jackson said...

it was great listening to them and the story is cool.

jack said...

I loved it it was fun reading.

Molly said...

It was nice when they both came to our school.My favourite page was the lion.

Molly said...

It was nice when they both came to our school.My favourite page was the lion.

Sam said...

The book they are working on must be good.

Danielle said...

I like your work and like the lion.

Brooke said...

I thought that the sisters did a lot of hard work on the art and the writing.

Laurence said...

It was very fun and i loved it