Ninja says...

Friday, February 20, 2009

Caring for Others


This week in our Unit Work we talked about caring for others. Each student had to bring a toy animal from home and it became their 'pet' for the day. Students had to introduce their pet to the group by giving their pet a name and saying what they would do to look after it. Have a look at our class pet photo - don't they all look so HAPPY!
We also talked about the differences between a toy and a real pet and what else we would have to think about to keep people safe and happy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. I have a pet toy dog called O'Conner which sounds like my name.

Anonymous said...

I liked caring for our pets at our
school.


By Campbell and Imogen.

Anonymous said...

I like caring for othis by zack Michael in 2bp.

Tabitha said...

Dear 2BP,I really liked caring for my pet and others because it is nice,also because I want more friends,also pretty!!!!!!!!!



TABITHA

Anonymous said...

I like caring for others and my pet
because they a pretty.

Tabitha said...

Dear 2BP,it is so fun to be in this class.




TABITHA