Ninja says...

Friday, August 6, 2010

2BP go to the EKKA




There is only one thing we could write about this week from 2BP and that is our trip to the Ekka! We left early in the morning to catch the train to the Ekka grounds and started our day with a snack in the Enchanted Forest. After that we visited different pavilions including the cattle, Agricultural Market, Dairy Industry and the Animal Walk. We milked a cow, collected lots of free things to take home, ate fairy floss and saw baby animals. The best part of the day was the visit to the Showbag Pavilion where we got to buy a showbag with our own money. The train trip home gave us the chance to sit and look through our bags. It was a fantastic excursion.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the Ekka it was so fun I loved the baby animals. by Ella

Anonymous said...

I loved the baby animals the most of all because they were cute. I loved the puppy most of all.
by Sarah

Anonymous said...

This week was awsome and we got milk a cow see bulls and we stared with a snack and then we saw the bulls and cows. Then my group went to the place were we got to milk a cow then we went to dogs. Then we went and lunch at the chill out zone and at the chill out zone I made a tomato plant and then we got fairy floss from mr and mrs Marcavich. Then we got our show bags then we went home.

Anonymous said...

The Ekka was fun for every one. It was a pity because we coldent go on any rides. On the train we saw lots of refety.

Anonymous said...

I loved playing on the wii.
by Sarah

Anonymous said...

the ekka was cool becuase it was our class gouing to the ekka.

Anonymous said...

The Ekka was so fun we wish we could go there aging.sabrina Emily.

Anonymous said...

2bp,2r,2m came to the ekka we saw lots of tings we saw rids and we got showbags.
I think it good.
by Rhys

Anonymous said...

Last week 2bp went to the ekka by train first we went to the cows to my mum took me there next we went to the nersery I feeded the Gotes
when I was feeding one a bosy one
Just pushded the gote and I desided
to not feed the bosy one Thered we
had sekond break I got a toffi apple fourf we got our show bags Iv got a motobike set Then last we
we went on the train again by Gerry.

Anonymous said...

2bp had a great time and we got a showbag. Luke got a Sooby doo bag I got a Wonka bag. I saw my dad and he brout us some chipes.

Anonymous said...

I milked a cow

Anonymous said...

on the day that we went to the ekka we were in defreant groups i was with my mum and rhys it was canfusing .

will said...

I like the ekka it is allsome

Sam's Blog said...

I Loved the ekka and the cows

Anonymous said...

wow you went to the ekka by Rhys

Anonymous said...

Going to the ekka seeing the Animals.by luke

Anonymous said...

Going to the ekka I Liked the animals.by luke