Ninja says...

Friday, February 18, 2011

Super Sentences and Stars













This week in 2V we counted in 100's all the way up to 1000 and played a game called Memory where we had to match the number word and number. We also visited Mrs J in the Library where she taught us how to build a Super Sentence. Our Super Sentences were about a cat! In our You, Me, Us Unit we worked together as a team to decorate a star. We each had to take turns and share the work of making our star look beautiful. Mrs B has put them on the wall near our classroom door. Today 2V spent some time on computers exploring this Blog to see it's different parts, read posts and follow links to interesting sites. Next week we will be ready to leave a comment.

16 comments:

Juliet said...

Dear Mrs B and Mrs Mc,
I love your post about what we did in Maths groups.
From Juliet

juliet said...

Why Mrs B you're on fire.
I can't believe my eyes. You've wrote a fantastic post. Thank you for taeching us how to use a
blog.I have all ready sent a comment.I hope you got it.

From Juliet.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2V
Nice to see you all having fun and learning lots. Baylin has been showing me and his sister around your blog - we love it!

Catriona

Gabriel and jade said...

Dear mrs B and mrs Mc.Wow! we like ccounting in 100s And 2s.

heath and baylin said...

we have being counting to 1000.we have being learning maths. We liked making the stars and we thought it was really great fun.

josh and matthew said...

Conting in 100.We rilly liked it.we had a lot of fun.

Juliet and said...

WY MRS B YOUR ON FIRE!
we love your post about making star's.We think they are fantastic.

sophie.h cooper said...

This week we made a star and mrs b it has ben good with you. We made a super sentence it was fun. from cooper and sophie.h

Ruby and Sophie said...

Oh hi 2v we realy like our new teacher we took turns doing our star it was fun we are starting mathsletics on friday we did circl time we have mrs Mc we have her on Monday and Tuesday we did unit workwe love our new class we lernt about you me us and God.

maeghan and maddie said...

Hi mrs b I loved your blog mrs b. Hi mrs b your blog it
was cool it is cool that you are doing the stars.yes it is its wundfall I love your blog is it fnashd.

Abhidi and Ella said...

we made a star abut sharing.Then we did circl time today. Then we lurned abut you me and us.

Jemma said...

Dear Mrs B can we please get our own blog because I really like the class blog from Jemma

maeghan said...

Hi 2v it is cool that you are doing you me us.I think your blog is cool.It is cool that you did the star.

maeghan said...

Hi 2v,
Your blog is on FIRE. I liked how you started pop. It was a really fun game to play.

Joshua said...

daer ms b I haf a lot of fun with you at shcool.

lachlan said...

2v learnt about mathletices it is very very fun.