Ninja says...

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Geography and History


In 2S we have been working hard and learning new things everyday. In Geography we are learning about the map of Australia and where to find Queensland, Brisbane and Manly. In History we have been learning about some of the old buildings that were here at SJV.  Wyvernleigh House used to be where the Blue Area is now. Did you know that Wyvernleigh House was the first house in Manly and its fence can still be seen today. Do you know where?

7 comments:

Mrs B said...

Learning about Wyvernleigh House has been very interesting.

Abhidi verma 5-s said...

We were talking about the history where our school is and Mrs M showed us that photo of the first house in Manly.I think its grate to learn about the history.

Ciara 5S said...

Hi 2J! You all learnt so much more than I ever learned in Year 2! I can see the fence at Oceana terrace!

Ciara 5S said...

Hi 2J! You all learnt so much more than I ever learned in Year 2! I can see the fence at Oceana terrace!

Ciara 5S said...

Hi 2J! You all learnt so much more than I ever learned in Year 2! I can see the fence at Oceana terrace!

Caitlin said...

Hi 2s I love Geography and History it is my best ever subject. Your class should tell me all about Wyvernleigh House.Your class must be very talented to learn about this. It must be hard. Is it fun???





From Caitlin 5s

georgia said...

hi guys this is Georgia we do history to isn't it fun!