Ninja says...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Book Week and our Litter Tree






This week was Book Week and we celebrated with a Book Parade. The theme this year was to come as your favourite book character or a "jungle safari". 2BP had a great time dressing up and introducing our book characters to the school. We even had a visit from Tashi and Jack!
As part of our "Love My Planet" Unit work we built a litter tree. We counted all the rubbish that we had put in the bin during the day and for every piece we put one leave onto our Litter Tree. WOW!!! Look at all our leaves on our tree. Imagine if all that rubbish had been left on the ground or on the floor in our classroom - what a mess it would be.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tashi is a funny story. I dressed up as Naomi the Netball Fairy.
From Bailey Rose

Connor said...

I liked Book Week. I dressed up as Captain Underpants. I think you guys looked great too.

Anonymous said...

Hi 2BP I like your blog. I like your pictures of book week.
From Will 2mgems

Anonymous said...

My class and I are learning about the enviornment and not to put our rubbish in our environment.
Bailey Rose

Tabitha's Blog said...

Hi 2bp
Mrs b dressed up as Tashi,she looked awesome.




by Tabitha

Matthew's Blog folio said...

I liked book week I dressed up as zac power everyone thought I was funny even my class.