Ninja says...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miss Lily and Streets Ahead




This week in 2BP we read a story about Miss Lily and her Fabulous Pink Feather Boa. The feather boa is the most wonderful thing the Last Potoroo (a small mammal found in different parts of Australia) has ever seen. The Last Potoroo takes a little of the feather boa as she feels for the first time in her life that she can do anything and everything when she is wearing it! At the end of the story the Last Potoroo say's SORRY and is forgiven by Miss Lily. After reading this story we decided that there are four steps in RECONCILING when you do something wrong. 1. Admit the wrong 2. Say "sorry" 3. Make up 4. Ask to be forgiven.
This week our class learnt some great road safety lessons from Thud who lives at RACQ. Thud told us that before we cross the road we should always STOP LOOK LISTEN and THINK!

12 comments:

Matthew's Blog folio said...

I saw the streets ahead show too.It was fun and cool too! I liked crossing the road It was cool.

Anonymous said...

I love streets ahead.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog 2 BIG PEOPLE! It is wonderful to hear about all the great things happening in your classroom - and out of it! I really like all the photos and comments you have posted too! I will let the teachers that I work with know about your blog.....maybe I will give it to them as homework!
Helen

Anonymous said...

I went to the Streets Ahead show. Thud is so funny. I got to do some demonstrations.

Bailey Rose

Anonymous said...

It was really fun!!!!
I wish we could see it again!


From Caitlin O

Jay's Blog said...

I liked crossing the road and the book miss lily.It was fun and good.jay

Anonymous said...

It was fun to be lean about streets.

Anonymous said...

It was fun to be lean about streets.

Anonymous said...

hi 2bp, thud was really funny don't
you think so.

tabitha

Connor said...

I really liked streets ahead, it was awesome. Did you like it?

Bertie's Blogfolio said...

looks like you learnt a lot.

Trent's Blog said...

hi mrs b this is trent from 2m i liked the road saftey lesson too did your class like it? i enjoyed it very much




from trnt 2m