Ninja says...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Grafitti Wall










This week in 2BP we looked at the problem - What can we do about Climate Change? The class thought back to their GAS! excursion and what we had learnt to help us discover some of the answers. We then came up with our own ideas on what we could do about Climate Change and we put them all down on a big piece of butchers paper - our Grafitti Wall! Everyone had two or three great ideas that would help care for the planet.
And from Word Study today - What kind of clothing does a house wear? Address!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the grafitti wall''.It was fun.We all had to right the environment for Gas.

Connor said...

You did really well, I saw you taking a photo. I came up to Marcus and he told me which picture was his. Good work, keep it up.

Georgia D's Blogfolio said...

Great graffiti wall 2BP! We had the climate smart service visit our house to install energy efficient light bulbs, water reducing shower heads and an energy efficient meter. And all of this was FREE!!!!

Anonymous said...

It was fun I loved doing the grafitti wall!
I wish we could do it again!

Katie's Blog said...

Great joke Mrs B!

Caitlin Rocks' Blog said...

I wish we could do it again.



Caitlin O

Tabitha's Blog said...

It is so awsome to do a Grafitti wall and hang it up in the classroomm.
tabitha

Trent said...

I liked your graffiti wall