Ninja says...

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Way We Were



This week in 2BP we started a new Unit of work for Term 4. This term we are looking back at our history and The Way We Were! We have investigated what travel would have been like in the 1800's using the Cobb & Co Coach Company and we have received a letter from Mary L who went to our school in 1948. Our classroom has a display table of old wares that we are bringing in from home - it looks fabulous! Here is a picture of one of the items on our display table. Do you know what it is and what it was used for? Leave a comment with you answer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is jordan I think it is a record and it goes on the recored player.

Connor said...

My ways are always good. I always want to be COOL too.

Nicholas' Blog said...

I think thats a big cd for a disco but I like my anser. Is it right or not?

Bailey's Blog said...

I think it is a music record.

Caitlin's Blog said...

I think it is a record

Katie in 2BP said...

Hi , Mrs B and Mrs P teachers of
2BP!


I think I know what your item is.
I think it is a big CD witch was used in the olden days and you play it on a big record and you play it like one we use now , accept it is bigger than the one we use now? Katie in 2BP

Bertie's Blogfolio said...

What was travel like 1800s? My mum & dad were born in the 1800s thats not true.

Matthew's Blog folio said...

I know what that is. It is an old record disc. My dad used to be a DJ and he used them to play music for people.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a record. Bianca

Georgia D's Blogfolio said...

I think it is a record that you play on a record player. They were also called LP's. My Mum has a few records from when she was a teenager (Abba, INXS, Mental as Anything). Have you heard of those bands?eys

Anonymous said...

I think it is a record and it goes on a record player.





by jordan ok