Ninja says...

Monday, October 5, 2009

WELCOME BACK


What a wonderful break we had but it is wonderful to be back and see all our wonderful friends in 2BP. This term is going to be absolutely great fun as we look back at how things once were. Keep checking the blog as there will be some very interesting items to look at and try and work out what they are... Do you know what these things are that are hanging on the clothes line? Please tell us if you know what they are and what they are used for!

Happy 4th term

Mrs P and Mrs B

16 comments:

Olivia's Blog said...

I thik are aprens

Nicholas' Blog said...

I think this must be old closes.

Marcus' Blog said...

I think they are aprens.

Anonymous said...

I think it is 3 aapron. lachlan

Jordan's Blog said...

dear mrs p I think the picture is three swimming tops




from jordan

Anonymous said...

I think there are three aprons.

Ailish's Blog said...

Dear Mrs P,
I think the picture that you put on 2BPs blog is some oprons. I am not sure but i think it is right.
From Ailish*

Anonymous said...

I think it is an aprin

Zack's Blog said...

i think it is an aprin. by zackary!!!

Imogen's Blog said...

Dear Mrs P,
2BP are wondering what the means and we are all comenting on your Blog. I think they mean something about our unit. Maybe Aprons and other olden day clothes. Why are they on a clothes line? Are they Wet? I wonder what other things we will all coment about?


From,
Imogen.

Katie's Blog said...

I think it is old dresses.



Katie

Georgia D's Blogfolio said...

Welcome back 2BP. I think the items on the line are aprons. We use them when we are cooking, so that if we make a mess, it doesn't get on our clothes

Will said...

Hi 2BP, Did you have a great holiday. I did . Have fun this term. Only 8 weeks till we finish school this year. See ya Will HArper

Anonymous said...

I thik are aprens

Anonymous said...

Hi 2bp I tink they are togs.

Jay's Blog said...

I think this must be washing those